Hi friends, in today’s article we are going to know about UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021. So let us discuss in details. Very good news for every students of Uttar Pradesh, The government of Uttar Pradesh (UP) has invited online applications form for “Free Laptop Scheme 2021”.
Under this free laptop scheme, laptops will be given absolutely free of cost to the talented students who study class 10th and 12th. Under this free laptop scheme, the state government will distribute laptops absolutely free to 22 lakh students.
Table of Contents
UP Free Laptop Yojana Registration 2021
The purpose of this announcement introduced by the Honorable CM Shri Yogi Nath is that all the talented students can be connected with digital services so that they are not deprived of education. All the students (Girl Students) who have been meritorious in their Matric and Intermediate class should definitely take advantage of this scheme.
India will read, only then India will grow. The State Government has fixed a budget of Rs.1800 crore to complete this scheme. As you all know that due to paucity or lack of money, many times talented students or scholars were deprived of good education, in this points of view, Honorable CM Shri Yogi Nath introduced this free laptop scheme.
So that all the talented or the meritorious students can get online education and can illuminate the name of our country in the coming time. The state government has also set a target of distributing over 22 lakh absolutely free laptops to all the deserving and elite students who will pass class 10th and 12th standard.
The criteria of this scheme to select the talented students for the UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021 will be based on the merit obtained. Along with this, not only the topper students but also the students and students of weaker section of our society have been included in this laptop distribution.
Highlights of UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Registration
• This free laptop scheme announced by the UP Government.
• About one crore beneficiaries, in Year 2021
• This free laptop scheme only for Uttar Pradesh local students
• The objective of the scheme is to growth the education.
• The Budget of this scheme is Rs.1,800 Crore
• Scheme Status: Active!
• UP Govt. Official website- upcmo.up.nic.in
The UP government has come up with this special scheme for deserving students. To take this advantage of the scheme, the candidates have to register their name by visiting the official website of UP Government – upcmo.up.nic.in.
Apart from the free laptop distribution scheme, the government Uttar Pradesh has also promised that all the students will be given good road facilities to go to school. Also, the road that will be developed due to the students will have the name of the topper student.
Who can apply for UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021?
If you are a student of Uttar Pradesh state and want to apply this free laptop scheme, then you must check the following eligibility conditions –
• This scheme is deserving for the students of Uttar Pradesh Board who had scored more than 65% in the 12th (Intermediate class) examination.
• The student must be a permanent resident of the Uttar Pradesh state.
• The application form for the UP Free Laptop Scheme will be filled only through online mode, all the students who are seeking admission or have taken admission in any reputed college or university, they can also apply.
The best part of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme Registration 2021 is that, this scheme does not discriminate in any way regarding laptop distribution. One need not fear in laptop distribution.
In this free laptop scheme, there is no discrimination of any kind of caste regarding the laptop distribution. In this scheme, students of all religions, all castes, laptops will be given without any discrimination provided the student and student have scored more than 65% and along with that student is a permanent resident of UP State.
Documents Required for Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme Registration 2021
To get the advantage or benefit of this free laptop scheme 2021, it is very important for the student to have his/her residence certificate, Aadhar card, 10th and 12th class marksheet, passport size photograph and mobile number which should be linked to your Aadhaar Card.
How will the selection Process for UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021?
The information about the UP Free Laptop Scheme selection process is as follows –
The UP government has now given the responsibility of this scheme to the District Magistrate. Now a committee will be formed under the chairmanship of the District Magistrate, in which there will be a total of 6 members. This committee will prepare a list of identified educational institutions. Free laptops/tablets will be purchased through GeM portal only.
GeM portal will be the nodal agency. The standards or eligibility for which students will be given laptops will be decided by the government itself. We can assume that this committee will decide who will get the laptop and who will not.
How to Apply Online UP Free Laptop Scheme Registration 2021?
To apply online UP free laptop scheme, you will first need the necessary documents and then first collect them and then register yourself on the official website of UP state. Following are the steps given below to fill the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana Online Form 2021 –
• To apply online application, first of all the applicant has to go to the official website upcmo.up.nic.in. After that click on the online form link.
• Now on the homepage you have to find the “UP Free Laptop Yojana Application Form” and click on it.
• After clicking on the link a new window will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your application form step by step.
• In the application form, you have to enter personal information such as name, father’s name, address, Aadhar card number, educational qualification, mobile number and email ID. After that upload the required documents.
• After submitting the form, take a print out of this form and keep it with you.
Important Links for UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021
|UP Free Laptop Yojana Registration – Apply 2021||Click Here (Coming Soon)|
|UP Govt. Official Website||upcmo.up.nic.in|
The application form for the laptop scheme of Uttar Pradesh has arrived now. For more information related to this, you keep checking by visiting the official website or read the official notice and also you can contact your college.