Hi friends, in today’s article we are going to know about Labour Intensive Technique, merits and demerits. So let’s discuss in details.
Labour Intensive Technique With Diagram
Labour intensive techniques (capital savings) is one in which larger amount of labour is combined with a smaller amount of capital. It is also known as capital saving technology. We can explain labour intensive technology through the following figure –
Merits of Labour intensive technique
- The use of labour intensive techniques increases more job opportunities.
- The labour intensive technique saves source of capital in the UDCs.
- labour intensive techniques uses domestic resources and materials.
- The use of labour intensive techniques decentralizes the economic power.
Demerits of labour intensive technique
- With the help of labour intensive techniques we can not produce quality products.
- The use of labour intensive techniques increases the cost of production
- With the help of labour intensive techniques we can not produce economic surplus.
- The labour intensive techniques does not increase productive capacity and the production unit.
So friends, this was the concept of Labour Intensive Techniques. Hope you get the full details about it and hope you like this article.
If you like this article, share it with your friends and turn on the website Bell icon, so don’t miss any articles in the near future. Because we are bringing you such helpful articles every day. If you have any doubt about this article, you can comment us. Thank You!
Read More Article
• Principle of Maximum Social Advantage | Explain the Principle of Maximum Social Advantage