Dear friends, New registrations of CSC Center have started again. If you want to open a CSC Center then you must have a TEC Certificate. By doing TEC Registration you can get TEC Certificate Number and then you can easily apply for CSC Centre.
In this post we will see what is CSC TEC Certificate?, what is TEC Certificate Number?, How to do CSC TEC Registration?, how much is TEC Registration Fees?. So, without any delay let’s start.
Table of Contents
What is TEC Certificate?
Dear friends, TEC is a Certification Course. The full form of TEC is ‘Telecentre Entrepreneur Course’. If you want to become a VLE or if you want to open a CSC centre then you are required to complete the TEC Certification Course. In this course, all the information is given about various services provided by CSC. This course is required for all CSC VLEs.
TEC Course provides various knowledge on computers, internet, CSC services and other digital technologies to the citizens. Apart from this, you are also given information on how to work and communicate with people and how to work with people in the right way. This has the potential for economic, educational and social development. Telecentre entrepreneurs are present in almost every country, while in India it is known as Common Services Center (CSC).
TEC Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Valid VID (Aadhaar Virtual ID) and PAN number are essential.
- VLEs must be village youths aged 18 and above.
- Only individuals who were born after 1990 are eligible to apply for TEC Certificate Number.
- VLEs must have successfully completed the 10th level examination from a recognized board.
- Proficiency in reading and writing the local language is mandatory, along with a basic understanding of the English language.
- Having a foundation in the basic computer skills is advantageous.
- VLEs should exhibit strong motivation to act as catalysts for social change, performing their duties with unwavering dedication and sincerity.
- An Aadhaar card is mandatory for registration on the TEC portal.
What are the Documents required for TEC Certificate?
- Aadhar Card
- Applicant or Student Photo
- Valid Email ID or Gmail
- Mobile Number
- Online Payment Method (UPI, Net Banking, etc.)
How to apply TEC Certificate?
You can easily register in CSC TEC Course. To apply for CSC TEC certificate, you should follow these general steps –
- At first, visit the official website of TEC or click the below link –
- ⇒ Click here
- After visit the official website of TEC, click on ‘Login with us’
- Now, you can see there is a lot of option here. For public users, you can see that under Certificate Course in Entrepreneurship (CCE), you get two options login & register. To do new registration, click on register.
- After click on the Register button, you can see that the Telecenter Entrepreneur Course registration form has opened. Here all the details are mandatory. You fill all your details correctly according to the Aadhaar Card.
- After filling the all details, upload a recent colored photo of yourself. The size of the photo should be maximum 50kb and type should be JPG or PNG.
- And the next, enter the capcha verification code and click on “Submit”
- After following the above steps, You will be redirected to the payment page by CSC eGovernance Service India Limited. You can pay the application fee of TEC using any payment method here.
After making the payment, you will see a new page where the transaction will be shown as successful and you will get your username and password.
What is the full form of VLE?
The full form of VLE is Village Level Entrepreneur.
What is the full form of CSC?
The full form of CSC is Common Services Center.
Can I apply CSC with TEC User Name or not?
Yes, When you register in TEC, you are given TEC user name, through this username you can apply easily.
What is the full form of TEC?
The full form of TEC is Telecentre Entrepreneur Course.
How to get TEC Certificate Number?
After completing 10 assessments and one final TEC certificate exam, you will get the certificate number.
How to download TEC Certificate?
After completing 10 assessments and one final exam, you will easily download certificate from TEC portal dashboard.
How much tec certificate fees?
Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) Fees is Rs. 1480.
So friends, this was the full process that you can easily apply tec certificate and also tec certificate download. Hope you get the full details about it and hope you like this article.
If you like this article, share it with your friends and turn on the website bell icon, so don’t miss any articles in the near future. Because we are bringing you such helpful articles every day. If you have any doubt about this article, you can comment us. Thank You!
Read More Article